Leadership Bend Impact Summit: Pitch for a Purpose – Get Tickets!
In Our Backyard is one of five nonprofits in Central Oregon selected to Pitch for a Purpose! Program Director, Juliana Williams will be giving a five minute pitch for the chance to win $12,000 awarded by the judges or $2,500 awarded by audience choice! Come to this event to support IOB and be inspired by the impact of nonprofits in our community!
Come celebrate the passion and innovation that fuels Central Oregon at the fourth annual Pitch for a Purpose, the culminating event of the Leadership Bend Impact Summit.
- Enjoy small plates, Deschutes Brewery Beer, Volcano Vineyards Sangria and Humm Kombucha
- Network with Bend’s business and nonprofit leaders
- Get inspired by keynote speaker Sarah Pool, founder and former CEO of Pacific Superfood Snacks
- Cheer on five nonprofits pitch their business plans for a $12,000 award
- Vote for an Audience Award prize of $2,500.
Date: Tuesday, May 1st
Location: Wille Hall, COCC 2600 NW College Way, Bend, Or 97703
Cost: $15 – Purchase Tickets