Indiana Convenience Stores trained before the Indy 500
Please see CSAT one-pager and contact Juliana Williams 541.527.5088 for an interview.
- Indiana Convenience Store Staffs Trained on Spotting Human Trafficking Victims
- C-Stores Battle Human Trafficking
- Blue Campaign Raises Awareness of Human Trafficking
- CSAT launch with GHRA
- CSAT training effective with state assoc.
- How Convenience Retailers Can Combat Human Trafficking
- DTT Joins With Convenience Stores Against Human Trafficking
Include CSAT articles from master list in the drive. All other links that are not trade pubs. Don’t need to include the “wire” articles if they were posted somewhere else.
- Bend group trains retailers to spot human trafficking
- California c-stores, gas stations combat human trafficking
- Stores join effort to crack down on human trafficking
- SEX TRAFFICKING IN THE CITY
CSAT Launch Event Garners High-Level Support
In conjunction with annual anti-trafficking efforts surrounding the Super Bowl, In Our Backyard held a launch event for CSAT on January 28, 2017 in Houston, TX. Regional support for the event included. Dan Harris, Captain over Vice, Houston Police Department; SSA Al Trible, FBI; Misa Nguyen, Program Director United Against Human Trafficking Houston, and Sherali Haiderali and Ahmed Hasora of the Greater Houston Retailers Association (GHRA). You can read more about the launch and support of GHRA in NACS Daily.
CSAT is a no-cost program of national 501c3 nonprofit, In Our Backyard, and relies on generous donations and sponsorships. Please consider making a donation today!